Newy Paddlers are a racing and recreational paddle club. One of our clubs’ goals is to provide an environment for members to get fit, have fun, learn new skills or simply hone old ones, regardless of ability, age or gender. Our trainers are passionate about their sport, accredited by Paddle NSW and have many years of paddling experience. They’re keen to share their knowledge and experience in a supportive, non-intimidating environment; one that fosters friendship, well-being and healthy competition.
- Easy Parking
- Easy beach access to water
- Food and drink available at Carrington Bowling Club & nearby businesses
- Club boats available for hire to members
- Coach available by prior arrangement. Fee charged is offset against club membership
- Training Programs
- Advice re purchase of boat and equipment
- Website, Facebook, Phone & Email Communication
Tuesday and alternate Thursdays 6.00-7.30pm (daylight savings times only),
Saturday 8.30am -10.00am – Training and Coaching
Time Trial Thursday 6.00 – 7.30pm – 4 courses available 2.1,5.7,7.1 & 10.7km Summer Oct – April (refer to club calendar on website for current times)
There are no objects in this facebook feed.