The NSW Southern Zone and State Slalom Championships will be held on Saturday and Sunday 21 & 22 October 2017 at Penrith Whitewater Stadium at 7.00 am (subject to confirmation)
Race Format: – Full Length Slalom
Southern Zone – Saturday 21 October
State Championships – Sunday 22 October
Colin Borrows, Chris Thompson, Warwick Lloyd-Martin
Competitors can collect race bibs from 6.45 am on Saturday morning at Event Shed
Race Schedule (subject to entries) Same both Days
- 00 am Water on (4 Pumps)
- 7:15 am Official/Judges meet – Event Shed
- 7:00 – 7.15 Course set
- 7:30 am to 8.00 – Practice runs for Juniors 1 run only
- 15 am Run 1
- 15 am Run 2
Conditions of Entry:
- Classes: C1M, C1W, C2M, C2Mix, K1W, K1M
- 1 minute interval between paddlers (subject to organisers discretion)
- 2 minute gap between classes.
- 10 minute gap between runs
- Each class will be run in seeded order.
- 2 runs for each class best run counts (balance as per ICF rules)
- Entries close Wednesday 18 OCTOBER 2017
- Start List posted online (PaddleNSW and PaddleNSW Slalom facebook page) and at Penrith Whitewater Stadium – subject to logistics.
Cost: All Paddlers $40.00 per day (up to 2 classes) $75.00 for both days.
Organisers reserve the rights to change times depending on number of entrants.
Entries are online: Follow link https://www.registernow.com.au/secure/Register.aspx?E=27682
Alternatively: By fax to Chris Thompson 02 9212 7349 no later than 4.00 pm 18/10/17