Paddlecraft is owned and operated by Helen & Ross, and have been offering hire, tours and sales on Pittwater for over 10 years. With a large hire fleet of single & double kayaks, ocean skis and SUP boards at hourly & full day rates you can explore the scenic waterways of Pittwater with your friends and family. Bordered on the western foreshore by Kur-ing-gai Chase National Park, paddling is an affordable and easy way to enjoy the natural beauty of Sydney’s Northern Beaches area. Also, available are amenities such as an outdoor café, picnic tables and change facilities at our marina location.
We also stock a wide range of recreational and performance kayaks, ocean surf skis and SUPs for sale. Paddlecraft has expanded their skis, kayaks and boards stock and also provide training, corporate activities, birthday parties and social paddle groups to suit all levels of paddlers. Whether fitness, fishing or just paddling for fun, we can help you get out on the water. Don’t forget to dress for paddling and feel free to trial some of our new paddle craft available to interested customers!!
Kayak hire / rental on Sydney’s Pittwater, less than an hour from the city. Just a 15 minute paddle to the national park, kayaking on Pittwater is fun and safe and full of amazing areas accessible only by boat.
We do all the work, so you can have all the fun! Paddlecraft brings your kayaks to the water’s edge at our beachside launch and provide all the hire kayaking equipment needed, as well as paddling advice and a map of Pittwater. Our hire fleet has a wide range of kayaks, including single and double kayaks, recreational sit on tops, touring sit in kayaks and ocean skis, that will suit beginners to the most experienced paddlers. We have boats for everyone!
Only located 40 minutes from Sydney with plenty of parking at our Bayview Marina location, Paddlecraft offers the only fully licensed and fully insured kayaking centre with exclusive access to the scenic waterways of Pittwater. Marina amenities include change facilities and showers, an outdoor café and picnic area.
Hires include; Day Hire, Multi-day hire and SUP hire
Paddlecraft offers a range of tours from bush to beach kayak locations. These tours are run by a fully licensed family business, therefore you can ensure a safe trip guided by experts who have heaps of experience in the local area.
- Half day tours – Pittwater Discoveries
- Half day tours – Sun, Sea and SUP
- Full day tours – From Bush to Beach
- Planning your next office event or party?Why not consider something different – an outdoor “on the water” team building activity that is easy, fun and offers great value?
Social Paddle Groups
- Are you looking to get started kayaking? The best way to get out on Pittwater is joining Paddlecraft’s Social Paddling Groups
- Coached by Cameron & Leda Mcfadzean of Performance Paddling, our group coaching sessions are structured to suit varying levels of surf ski paddlers.
- Make your child’s party the BEST DAY ever. Plan something completely different and book an outdoors, “on the water” birthday activity – Kayaking on Sydney’s Pittwater!
Regular Activities Available